I came across this when I was cleaning out some drawers in my office and I thought it might be fun to share with my friends...I am really not a chocoholic, but I do enjoy eating it now and then.
1. If you have melted chocolate all over your hands you were eating it too slowly.
2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices, and strawberries count as fruit, so eat as many as you would like.
3. The problem: How to get two pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car...Solution: Eat it in the parking lot.
4. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before every meal. It will take the edge off your appetite and you will eat less.
5. If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
6. If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate is that a balanced diet? I think they counteract each other.
7. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger. Therefore, you need to eat more chocolate.
8. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your "to do" list today. That way, you will get at least one thing done.
9. A nice box of chocolate can provide you with your total daily intake of calories in just one place. Now, isn't that handy?
10. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated. You can't let that happen, can you?
So as we enter the next phase of this holiday season, just keep in mind the benefits of chocolate and enjoy!